Raymond Chan Wine Reviews.
Leonardo Prosecco D.O.C.
- 100% Prosecco grapes from the northern Piave district in Treviso,
- Very pale straw colour with green hues, this has a fine bead with good persistence. Elegant on bouquet with light, attractive, citrus fruit, floral and green apple aromas.
- Dryish to taste, this is clean and light with soft frothy effervescence and textures, and gently sweet flavours of white stonefruits and honeysuckle.
- The acidity is soft and the palate line is carried stylishly to a moderately sustained finish.
- This is a clean, soft and delightfully soft Prosecco to drink as an aperitif over the next 2 years.
- Cork closure. 11.0% alcohol content.
tizwine.com & Joelle Thomson.com 2014.View More Awards
Pol Remy NV Brut
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, June 2018.View More Awards
Louis Perdrier Brut Excellence
Sam Kim, March, 2014.View More Awards
Veuve du Vernay BRUT